Attended a webinar hosted by John Spence. According to his research the 6 most important things Millennials look for in a company they want to work for is:
- Opportunity for professional growth – they don’t care about title as long as they making a difference and moving up
- Ability to make a difference – making a difference in the WORLD!
- Opportunity for personal growth – seminars, courses, events etc.
- Challenging work
- Cool/Competent Colleagues
- Flexibility – in terms of where to work, when to work
Hmmm. What are you doing to retain Millennials in your company?