In the Quran, verse 26 of Surah Al-Baqarah: “Verily, Allah (God) is not ashamed to set forth a parable even of a mosquito or so much more when it is bigger (or less when it is smaller) than it. Those who believe know that it is truth from their Lord; but those who reject Faith say: “What means God by this similitude?” By it He causes many to stray, and many He leads into the right path; but He causes not to stray, except those who forsake (the path)”
Why something so minuscule, a Mosquito? This could be why…
The Mosquito, an ordinary little creature!!! God gives us its example in the Quran, to show us how this little creature has an extremely complicated nature.
- It is a female only the one who bites
- It has one hundred eyes in its head
- It has 48 teeth in its mouth
- Inside its little body there are three complete hearts
- It has six knives in its nose and each knife has its special use
- It has three wings on each side
- In the body of this insect is a digital X-RAY machine, which it uses to distinguish the human skin in the dark, in violet colour.
- Its body also contains a small vaccine working as a local anesthetic to help it to insert its thorns in the human skin without any feel or pain caused by the suction of the blood.
- It has an instrument for blood testing, because it doesn’t like all blood types
- It has a special mechanism to speed up the blood flow so it can draw it faster
Think about it…reflect… 🙂