Twitter is on track to earn $4 million in revenue this year, according a new profile in Wired magazine. What else did we learn?
- The director of the show House swings by to cheer up the staff. So do politicians and folksingers.
- The mission of the company is unknown. Biz Stone says, “If there are three sentences I’d use to describe Twitter…one of them would be ‘I don’t know.’”
- Twitter wants to grow internationally by making deals with telecoms that build Twitter in browsers or texting.
- Twitter also wants to be on all devices from phone to radio to gaming consoles.
- Barry Diller and John Malone laughed at the prospect of Twitter ever making money at Sun Valley last year.