I read so many blogs daily, so much information, news, advice and reviews about basically everything. Yet very few bloggers actually mention personal things about themselves. I want to know bit more about you! Seeing that I am in Cape Town and you in… maybe US, India, Germany, UAE or Australia, Japan etc.
Here’s 10 smalls things you didn’t know about me:
- I am the youngest in the family. My big brother is a doctor and my sister is a Tax Consultant. My mom is a teacher at a Toddler Nursery. My father works as Production Manager in a Sweet/Candy Factory.
- I got married last year. 29th March 2008. Met my wife while coaching her at school. I was a Cricket Coach/Umpire.
- My favourite sport is Cricket – I still enjoy Soccer (Football), Rugby, Tennis, Athletics
- I only moved 6 months ago in my own house. I stayed at my parents house. Unlike my colleagues at work. As soon as they turn 18 years old, they “free” or should leave their parents house. Thanks Mom and Dad. God bless 🙂
- I did NOT want to go to University and study. I wanted to start my own business or find a job somewhere. I wasn’t the studying type. To make my parents happy I just decided to study B.Com (Computer Science) – with no real vision or objective. But no regrets. Thanks Mom and Dad, yet again.
- I failed Computer Science in my first year because I typed too slow 😦 – Then decided to move to Information Systems.
- I completed my degree in 3 years – did not waste anytime, then I couldn’t find a job for 6 months
- I joined a Project Management Learnership in 2004 at X-pert Project Management Services
- I don’t listen to music – I listen to talk radio – Cape Talk
- I drive a VW Polo 1.4 – Blue
Well that’s a few personal things about me. What do you think?