Since launching in May this year, Enternships.com, 260 companies have signed on and posted enternships. The opportunities spread over 20 industry sectors and are global (UK, US, INDIA, RUSSIA, CHINA, and now SOUTH AFRICA)
Enternships.com also featuring in:
Salam Business Club: Country Community Managers
Salam Business Club is the first worldwide internet-based business network for the Arab, Asian and Muslim world, with members from over 180 countries.Its vision is not only making full use of the potential of the over 1,7 billion Muslims worldwide, but also the creation of a useful added value for its members by strategic cooperation with organizations from around the whole world. Its focus on cultural and religious bonds is an attribute tailored to the needs of the members, which is not offered by any other business network.
Salambc is looking for Community Managers. 2 posts available. 1 in South Africa and 1 vacancy for India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Creatively and proactively assist SALAMBC users online
* Moderate discussions online
* Serve as the initial point of contact in identifying and analyze issues, patterns and trends
* Transfer the information to the appropriate Line Manager so that he/she can respond accordingly [Bugs,New Ideas, FAQs etc]
* Passionately author Country Specific blog posts, articles, videos etc
* Establish metrics & report on them on a weekly basis including recommendations
* Database management [contacts, relationships, partnerships etc]
* Proactively escalate issues, observations, opportunities, and insights to your Line Manager
* Communicate issues, opportunities and insights to the company at large.
* Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them, so that the company can continue to be an early adopter of these technologies.
* Assist in providing SALAMBC newsletter content , increase newsletter subscriptions
* Participate in professional networking by following the prominent bloggers and online writers & attending events.
* Establish and build partnerships with academics, organizations & institutions who share SALAMBC Values & Ethos
* Organise & Conduct Offline SALAMBC Events. E.g. from 1-hour talks, networking sessions to small workshops with schools, campuses, corporate and even conferences.
* Monitor & Track Country Budgets if applicable
* Facilitation on SALAMBC Electronic Surveys, collation and reporting
* Ad-Hoc Marketing & Advertising activities on behalf of SALAMBC
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Must be fluent in English and 1 other language
* Grade 12/Matric Certificate
* Completed Marketing/Advertising/Commerce Degree or final year
* PC Literate (MS Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & Internet Savvy – limited technical skills (e.g. blog writing on WordPress or Blogger)
* Attention to detail and extremely fast learner
* Strong written & communication skills
* Good oral presentation skills
* Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours as needed
* Passion, knowledge and ability to expand it with regards to internet, social web/media, websites, blogs, technology etc
* Preference in working in a fast-paced, startup environment
* Patience & Self Motivation is imperative
* Conflict Management & Goal Orientated
* Community Buzz Building – being creative, [thinking outside the box]
* Professional Development & Experience in the fastest growing industry in the world – Internet/Social Web
* Preferential Employment Opportunity (PEO)
* Prior agreed Mentorship Program (MP) with SALAMBC Directors on Entrepreneurship / Investment and Finance – access to documents & business plans, strategies etc.
* Career Path Guidance/Advice
* Free attendance to specific events, online forums, talks & conferences.
* Special Reference/CV Testimonial by SALAMBC Management
* Internship Certificate will be issued to each CM
* Professional Networking Contacts
* Personal Growth, Confidence Building, Skills Development & Job Marketability
* Flexible Working Hours & Work-from-Home Environment