What an appealing, interesting and well spoken talk. Why are companies like Apple so Innovative? Simon Sinek take 18 minutes to explain it at a TED event. And according to him, it’s all about the why, not the how. Most computer companies start with claims that they make great products. Apple, on the other hand, tells you why they build computers.
May 11, 2010
The Real Reason why Apple is so Innovative
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 11th, 2010 at 10:35 AM and tagged with Apple, Innovation, Simon Sinek and posted in Youtube. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Please NoteThe views expressed on this Website/WebBlog are mine alone and does not reflect the views of my Employer, PBT Group
- RT @bmcusick: New solar is now cheaper than new coal or gas. Wow. This is obviously most relevant in developing economies. https://t.co/FP… 2 hours ago
- Vodacom cleared to buy Neotel techcentral.co.za/vodacom-cleare… http://t.co/l6fasse6TW 4 hours ago
- RT @garyvee: Facebook Will Let Marketers Pay For Video Ads Only After 10 Seconds of Viewing - WSJ nzzl.us/wo4FGdM via @nuzzel thanks… 5 hours ago
- RT @kwaichi: SimplyInsured, A Health Insurance Platform For Small Companies, Scores $5.9M Series A techcrunch.com/2015/06/30/sim… 7 hours ago
- RT @Sue_Levy: My new motto: Onward and Upward. Reach for your dreams, God will answer your prayers if it's meant to be. http://t.co/xNY4DRY… 9 hours ago
- 2010 2012 Ads Allah Business Card Business Intelligence Cape Town Career Charity Chris Brogan Cool Business Cards Corporate CV Delivering Happiness Donate your Birthday Education Employees Entrepreneur Eyjafjallajökull Volcano Facebook Facts Facts about Facebook Fail Failure Future of CVs GazaUnderAttack Google Graduate Training Programme 2015 HealthCare Infographic Innovation innovative Internet Interview Interview Tips Islam Jayz Internet Solutions Jihad on Terrorism Job Jobs Lessons Marketing Mobile Phone Mobile Technology Muslims Open Medicine Project Parents PBT Group Procliviti Quran Ramadan Ramadan 2010 Ramadan Checklist resume Rich Salam Business Club Seth Godin Social Media Social Network South Africa Startup Stats Tablets Ted Tedx Terrorism Tips Tony Hsieh Twitter Video Video CV Vuvuzela World Cup 2010 Youtube Zappos
Khalil Aleker on Archery Classes in Cape T… Shehaam Parker on Archery Classes in Cape T… Khalil Aleker on Science Of Persuasion Yacoob on Science Of Persuasion Khalil Aleker on Thank you Mom and Dad Khalil Aleker on Thank you Mom and Dad
I'm on InstaGram