I have been missing for a few days I know, apologies. Been busy at work and in the evenings working on Salam Business Club. Also helping out with a new initiative – The Colab – exciting working with young, talented individuals.
To me or in my opinion – it seems like AFTER RAMADAN, it’s OK and acceptable to:
- Not to lower your gaze at the opposite sex
- Swear, Lie and Backbite
- Commit Sins, Argue and Fight
- Listen to Music
- Waste time on useless activities
Well it’s not. We should try to stay away from the above at all times, every day of every year.
And of course every day we should try:
- And pray 5 times daily
- Read the Quran
- Study and Learn Beneficial Knowledge
- Be in constant remembrance of God, the Almighty, and prayer
- Give to charity when possible, anytime!
To all my Muslim readers and visitors. All the best for Ramadan :)